Most businesses think that once they have a website they are done with their internet marketing – not quite!
Having a website is vital to internet presence but the search engines that link prospect queries to you analyze many signal to value your importance. One of the main ways this is done for local businesses is having “listings” or “citations” on the major and relevant directories like Google, Bing, Yahoo! etc. Another part of “signal strength” is how complete these listing are – addresses, phone numbers, photos, videos and more – this is referred to as “listing optimization.”
At Emertia Marketing we can provide a two phase process of listing optimization for your business. In the first month, we ensure that all the appropriate and relevant accounts are created and populated with your specific information. A Facebook Places listing is also made for the business.
In subsequent months, for businesses where it makes sense, we add more citations to other services and initiate promotional content to current listings such as coupons/offers on Google and Bing based on the business’s plans. Ranking and work reports are prepared for the set-up and continuing monthly services. If Local Buzz fits your type of business a 6 month duration is recommended but can be adjusted as necessary.
The following is an outline of the tasks in this service.
- Identify “duplicate” listings for major services
- Competition analysis by business category
- Google Plus and Places consistency analysis
- Intake, validation and standardization of business Name, Address & Phone Number (NAP)
- Primary listings are created: Google Places, Google Plus, Bing Local, Facebook and Foursquare
- Listings are created for additional top local business directories
- Image creation and upload
- Listings are made in additional specialized directories
- Competitive analysis is reviewed
- Promotional copy and images are created based on level of service
- Local Mobile “Check In” ability is implemented
- “Deals” and other promotional offers are implemented on the primary directories
Call for today for a consultation: (888) 499-4380